Silver Queen Fine Art: Website Shopping Cart Redesign
The Silver Queen Fine Art Gallery in Park City, Utah had a very basic website and shopping cart already set up for their business, but there were ready to take their web presence to the next level, so we helped them not only create a more professional looking website, but also boosted their search engine rankings and made it easier for them to add new content to the website on a regular basis.
Here is a brief summary of what we did for them:
- Installed the WordPress content management system under the website root in order to make future changes to the website easier for gallery staff.
- Made it so new artists, pages, and products could easily be added to the website and navigation bar.
- Made it so the images on the homepage now rotate and can easily be deleted, altered, or added by gallery staff in the future.
- Created a new blog area where the gallery staff can talk about upcoming events and share important information.
- Produced a custom-made instructional video that teaches the Silver Queen owners and their staff members how to make changes to their new website.
- Re-designed the existing shopping cart area of the website so that it would match the design of the rest of the website/blog/homepage.
- Performed search engine optimization (SEO) work on both new and existing pages of the website in order to improve search engine rankings and overall traffic/sales.
- Gave a one-on-one caching lesson for gallery owner and staff on how to use the new website, how to add new products to the shop, how to perform basic SEO tactics, etc.
See the finished website at: www.silverqueengallery.com